M Series – Manual Cleaning Products
Part of the Rainbow Technology Group of companies, KSM Superclean is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of high performance contamination and particle removal technology. Based on the proven contact cleaning principal, KSM specially formulated cleaning rollers and adhesive products permanently remove loose, problematic particles from surfaces both before and after critical processes to include printing, laminating, imaging, testing, slitting, sheeting, spraying, sputtering and coating.
Introducing the new M series 2020 range of manual cleaning solutions from Superclean
The range has been upgraded to deliver a multitude of innovations which deliver benefits to the customer to include:
- Option for silicone-free Rubber Rollers for use in silicon sensitive applications
- Use of more robust materials for a longer life
- Less parts for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Re-design of product shape and centre of gravity to deliver optimum balance during use
- Quick release of Rubber Roller for simple, fast change-out (less than 5 seconds)
- Integrated bearings for smoother ‘roll out’ and longer life
- New innovative Superclean RollPad eliminates paper altogether, does not require ‘silicon coated paper cover sheets’ to be removed and discarded, and can be used in a clean room
Designed and built by engineers with decades of experience in contact cleaning the Superclean M series has been developed to meet the rigorous demands of the multiple industries we supply, whilst giving close consideration to the environment and user-friendliness. The Superclean M series includes:
- Superclean MR (Manual Roller)
- Superclean AP (Adhesive Pads)
- Superclean RP (RollPad)
- Superclean AR (Adhesive Rolls for Superclean RollPad)
- Superclean ARC (Adhesive Rolls for Clean Rooms)
- Superclean CK (Contamination Kit)
- Superclean TM (Tack Mats)
- Superclean IPA 200 (IPA wipes)
The M series is available as ‘off the shelf’ products at all time
The new 2020 Superclean MR (Manual Roller) is available in two widths as standard – 150mm (6”) and 300mm (12”)
The handle is extremely light, and made from a high strength nylon / carbon fibre mix. The upper recess enables a gentle placement of the thumb for ease of grip without stress, and the 30 degree angle ensures intimate contact with the part being cleaned.
The design of the Superclean MR handle enables a quick release and insertion of the Rubber Roller, which is secured on bearings to ensure a smooth rolling motion requiring less operator force.
The Superclean MR can be mounted on to a robust, light, support block which also holds the Superclean AP (Adhesive Pad)
This Contamination Kit delivers a complete local particle removal solution and can be placed on a surface, or mounted on to a wall
The new Superclean RollPad is the latest innovation in manual cleaning from KSM
The Superclean RollPad eliminates paper from the manual cleaning process, and thus the need to remove release liners from the surface of the adhesive of the Pads before use. Utilising a filmic base for the adhesive, the Superclean RollPad uses a roll rather than a Pad. The innovative design ensures that 100% of the adhesive roll is used. The Superclean RollPad can be used in clean rooms with zero risk of atmospheric contamination from paper dust and can be placed on to a surface, or mounted on a wall
The new design of the Superclean RollPad enables the Superclean MR (Manual Roller) to be comfortably secured whilst not in operation
The Superclean RollPad features a perfectly flat machined surface against which the adhesive is supported, and which ensures total collection of particles from Superclean MR (Manual Roller).
Upon saturation of the adhesive with particles, the robust grip is simply turned to ‘wind’ the used adhesive on to the roll, thus exposing a clean fresh adhesive surface
The adhesive roll of the Superclean RollPad has 65 revolutions for use (as opposed to the Adhesive Pad which has 50 sheets).
SC AP: Superclean Adhesive Pads
The SC AP (Superclean Adhesive Pad - formerly ECP) is a high performance, high quality adhesive pad that is used to clean manual hand rollers such as the KSM range (SC CR). The SC AP can also be used with all other types of hand rollers from different manufacturers.
SC AP Pads are supplied in boxes of 5 pads with 50 sheets per pad with a sheet size of 300mm x 230mm
Superclean Adhesive Pad benefits:
- Off the shelf product
- Uniform adhesive thickness to deliver intimate contact with the elastomer cleaning roller
- Adhesive coating formulated for maximum particle retention with no risk of adhesive transfer
- Excellent quality and performance for lower cost delivering exceptional value
IPA 200: Superclean Elastomer Cleaning Cloth
The IPA 200 is a tub of 200 pre-saturated IPA clean room wipes. The IPA 200 wipes are used to clean the surface of the Elastomer Cleaning Roller. Maintaining the surface energy characteristic of Elastomer Cleaning Rollers is essential to maintain their cleaning efficiency.
IPA 200 features:
- Specially formulated from blended Glycol Ethers, Isopropyl Alcohol and De-Ionized water to clean and condition the elastomer rollers surface
- Cleanroom grade, lint free, high strength 68 gram cloth
- Hydro-entangled blend of Polyester/Rayon which will out-perform any standard cloth formulation
- One smooth side and one embossed side to tackle stubborn accumulations of dirt
- Wipe Size 230 x 150mm
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol / 30% distilled water